The DC State Fair relies on the DC community to create a successful event. You can support the Fair by becoming a volunteer, a vendor or a sponsor – or by entering a contest.
- Become a Volunteer. Opportunities are available before and during the Fair.
- Become a Vendor. Art and craft vendors, food and drink sellers, government agencies and nonprofit organizations are invited to rent space at our event.
- Become a Sponsor. Different sponsorship levels afford different benefits, from the opportunity to judge a contest to a reduced-price table at our event.
- Enter a Contest. Our contests for kids and adults highlight the agricultural, artistic, culinary and even athletic talents of the District of Columbia. Check out the full list for more information and online entry forms.
- Enter the Pet Parade. Friendly pets on leashes, in cages, in tanks or in aquariums are invited to strut their stuff alongside their owners.